At Creative Sensory, we are committed to improving the quality of people’s lives through innovative quality products that offer opportunities for relaxation, stimulation, development, communication, movement and wellbeing.
With family culture being at the heart of Creative Sensory, the forward thinking ethos of the business is to ensure our core values are upheld, and consistently deliver on our high levels of customer service.
Our quality products and workmanship go hand in hand with our professional and efficient customer service, offering you expert advice and support. Whether you are looking for a bubble tube, hand-held sensory resources, or a Multi-Sensory Room, Immersive Environment, Soft Play Room we look forward to working with you.
Creative Sensory offer Free Site Surveys to enable you to get the best value and a tailor-made solution for your room.
Please browse our website or request a copy of our catalogue to view our product range. We hope this gives you some ideas and inspiration.
All the best
We are approved by the Education Authority, and are pleased to be listed on the following contracts:
- Tender 70222 Specialist Furniture and Equipment
- Tender 70297 Educational Play Equipment & Classroom Resources
- Tender 70296 Art & Craft Materials
- Tender 70205 Science & Technology Materials
- Tender FES-18-007 Nursery Classroom Furniture
- Tender FES-19-012 Assembly Hall Chairs & Trolleys
Please visit our parent site, www.creative-activity.com for details of our other contracts and product ranges.
Creative Sensory cares for our local community and the environment.
Our donations help:
- Fund Disaster Relief
- Support Non-Government Emergency Services and Relief
- Enable Child Care
- Fund Disability Support
- Support Essential Medical Research
- Facilitate Children’s Education Needs
It’s extremely important to us to create a positive future for others and look after our future generation.